How CBD can help my pet?
Scientific research has shown that cannabis can benefit pets, since they also have an endocannabinoid system. Animals make endocannabinoids in their body like humans do. These special receptors work with physiological issues in their bodies. Cannabinoid (CBD) oil can activate this system and may be used to treat certain animal diseases without toxic side effects. You can feed your pet Earth’s Goodies products alongside their current medication or supplementation.
It is truly heartbreaking to see pets suffering from painful conditions. Cannabinoids (CBD) may help with several conditions your pet have. CBD oil is definitely a great benefit from nature for people and their pets. When pets are treated with CBD oil, owners do not have to worry about the possible side effects.
- Muscle spasm
- Inflammation reduction
- Pain relief
- Reduced seizures
- Cancer (inhibited cell growth in tumors/ cancer cells)
- Stress and anxiety relief (especially separation anxiety)
- Reduced skin conditions
- Reduced digestive tract problems
- Nausea reduction
- Reduced phobia (especially firework phobia)
- Nervous system support
- Reduction in ageing and degenerative animal diseases
- Health and overall wellness improvement